Declaration of Trust
OCT’s founding document is our Declaration of Trust, which constitutes the organization’s bylaws. The document was most recently amended in 2015. If you’re interested in the details of how the Trust operates and is governed, you can access the DOT here.
Policies and Procedures
Additional documents, listed below, provide further guidelines by which we operate.
- Document Destruction Policy
- Conservation Restriction Amendment Policy
- Cash Receipts Policy
- Vista and Vegetation Policy and Procedures
- Investment Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Hunting Policy
- Memorial Bench, Rock, and Tree Policy
- Nomination, Vetting, and Election of Trustees Policy
- Retirement, Resignation, Removal, and Replacement of Trustees Policy
- Dog Policy